- Age Restrictions on Access and Purchases
You must be at least twenty-one (21) years old to access this Site. If you are under twenty-one (21) years old you are not permitted to use this Site for any reason. You must be of legal age required by the state or province you are in to purchase our products. It is your responsibility to know whether you are legally able to purchase our products.
When you visit this Site, some information is automatically collected. This may include information such as the Operating System (OS) running on your device, Internet Protocol (IP) address (which may be used to obtain your geolocation), access times, browser type, and language, and the website you visited before our Site. We also collect information about how you use our Site, including the elements you have interacted with, metadata and other details about these elements, change states and other user actions.
By providing us with your email address, you are giving us permission to send you emails about our store, new products, new brands under the Company portfolio and other updates. You have the opportunity to unsubscribe from these emails at any time by clicking the “Unsubscribe” button included at the bottom of each email.
In general, we use the information we collect primarily to provide, maintain, protect and improve our current Site and products and to develop new products and brands. We use personal information collected through this Site as described below and described elsewhere in this Policy to:
- Facilitate the creation of and securing of your Account on our network;
- Identify you as a user in our system;
- Improve our products, Site, and how we operate our business;
- Understand and enhance your experience using our Site and products;
- Provide and deliver the products and services you request;
- Respond to your comments or questions and for our Support team to provide service about the Company and/or other brands within the Company portfolio of brands;
- Send you related information, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
- Communicate with you about promotions, upcoming events and news about products and services offered by the Company, brands within the Compamny portfolio of brands and our selected partners, and for other marketing purposes of the Company.
- Link or combine your information with other information we get from third parties to help understand your needs and provide you with better service; and
- Protect, investigate and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized or illegal activity.
By providing us with personal information to complete a transaction, placing an order, arranging for a delivery or returning a purchase, you are consenting to our collecting and using your information (your credit card information is discussed in Section 4 below). You may withdraw your consent for us to contact you by clicking the “Unsubscribe” button included at the bottom of each email or contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We do not share your personal information with third parties without your consent other than with the following:
- Lawful Requests. To comply with laws or to respond to lawful requests and legal process (provided that we will endeavor to notify you at the address you have given us if we have received a lawful request for your information);
- Emergency. In an emergency, including to protect the personal safety of any person; and
- Corporate Restructuring. For the purposes of a business deal (or negotiation of a business deal) involving a sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets (business deals may include, for example, any merger, financing, acquisition, divestiture or dissolution transaction or proceeding). In the event of an insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership, personal information may also be transferred as a business asset. If another company acquires our company, business or assets, that company will also acquire and possess the personal information collected by us and will assume the rights and obligations regarding your personal information as described in this Policy.
- Payment Processing
Our store is built on an e-commerce software platform called Shopify that allows us to sell our products and services to you. If you provide us with your credit card information during the payment process, we send it to our PCI-DSS compliant payment gateway for processing using SSL encryption technology. Your credit card information is stored for recurring subscription orders as well as within my account for faster checkout experience.
- Third Party Services
Our Policy does not cover any third-party services. To learn about those third parties’ privacy practices, please read their privacy policies. When you click on links on our store, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy policies.
We take reasonable precautions and follow generally accepted industry practices to protect your personal information to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed. Your personal information is protected by your password – never share this password with anyone. The Company will never contact you to ask you for your password. If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is transmitted to our server using secure socket layer technology (SSL) which employs the AES-256 encryption standard.
- Age of Consent
By using this Site, you represent that you are both: (a) at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you consent to any of your minor dependents using this Site; and (b) of legal age to purchase all products on our Site.
- State Law Applies
This Site is intended for users located in the United States. By sending us your Personal Information from outside the U.S., you consent to the application of U.S. law and to the use and disclosure of your personal information consistent with this Policy. It is up to you to determine whether accessing this Site and purchasing our products are legal where you are. You access this Site and purchase our products at your own risk, and you are responsible for compliance with all applicable laws, rules, regulations and treaties.
- Changes to this Policy
The Company reserves the right to modify this Policy at any time, so please review it frequently. Changes and clarifications will take effect immediately upon their posting on the website. We encourage visitors to check this page regularly for any changes to the Policy.
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you (other than that information automatically generated by your use of this Site), register a compliment or complaint, or simply want more information, contact our customer service team at email@example.com.